Montag, 7. Juni 2010

Joseph Tierney's BloggerGenerator

Joseph Tierney's BloggerGeneratorYou are just seconds away from discovering the ONLY online power-tool that will get your web sites indexed in mere hours and will drive you to the top of the search engines quickly and effortlessly... meaning more traffic and sales for YOU.

I used to be where you are right now. I used to bang my head against the wall at all hours of the day and night, trying to figure out how to get traffic to my web sites.

I mean, that's what it's all about on the Internet.

Sure, you can go out and create products - sure you can outsource your way into a beautiful looking web site.

But if you cannot get visitors on that site, then forget about it. Everything else was just a waste of time and money.

And frankly, this whole thing has me a little bit pissed.

Because all these ebooks, videos, audios, dvd's, and "big box" programs that cost you a fortune - they tell you how to create products.

If you only take one thing away from this letter today, then I hope it is this: The stuff they're selling you only tells you how to do the easy part.

It's the traffic that is the hard part, and if you can't get it, then nothing else matters at all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen